Throw away the worksheets and bury all your writing prompts!
In this lively workshop, learn how to make the most of the time you have in your classroom to teach writing in a way that really shows how students are thinking and learning. This workshop will help participants in their daily instruction by demonstrating how to:
- Use assessments to help students set goals based on specific traits of writing
- Give constructive feedback to children on specific writing goals that can strengthen their writing, revising, and editing
- Connect reading quality children’s books to writing instruction and assessment
- Show students how different modes (narrative, informational, opinion) intersect and blend to form interesting student writing—that you’ll want to read!
- Teach writing in engaging, student-centered ways
To register, call 1-844-686-1551 or register online.